Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Databricks Spark online proctored exam

ironising84
New Contributor II

Some silly questions folks. I took online proctored Databricks spark certification couple of days back and my unofficial result was pass. I received a mail that it might https://speedtest.vet/ take upto one week to receive the certification, if awarded. During the exam I did drink water few times without realizing anything.

Later I checked the Kryterion’s https://showbox.tools/official site. For onsite testing it mentioned that food, drinks are not allowed but nothing mentioned for online proctoring. My question is did anyone face any issue if you drink water during the test? Also, how long it usually take to receive the official mail?

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ ironising84 ! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers on the Forum have an answer to your questions first. Or else I will follow up shortly with a response.

gregc001
New Contributor III

I took the Spark test, Jan 16 and it appeared I missed passing by one, but at the same time it said the score was unofficial and showed the following (which has not changed since I took the exam). Can you please let me know the status, or who to speak to about this?

Rajeev_Basu
Contributor III

better would have been to ask for permission before drinking. I can share my exp. My mobile alarm started buzzing during the exam, I requested the moderator, he then paused the exam and asked me to take my laptop to the mobile and then to switch off, he took another look at my surroundings and on reassuring then only re-started the exam.

Manoj12421
Valued Contributor II

Yes during my exam i was very ill and having cough so I drink water and the moderator paused my exam and he want me to share my surroundings with hime then he found my I'd card lying far from me he want me to put it at another room in front of laptop and then I did the same and he resumed my exam and i did it​

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.