cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data AI Summit Training

EveryDayData
Contributor

Hi Team,

I am asking a little off topic question here. I have been attending paid session for Data AI summit in last 2-3 years. Is it possible to get videos for sessions which we have not attended due to session conflicts at the same time. I mean to say, can we get old recording of 2020 sessions or 2019 session specific to certification trainings.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My apologies as I was unable to find another copy of the recording to that session (the instructor no longer works here). Here is the recording and .dbc file to the same session from a previous year as the contents is mostly the same:

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ EveryDayData! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers on the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will follow up shortly with a response.

Niha1
New Contributor III

Hi Kaniz,Can you please share the link of the .dbc used here in the ongoing summit of 2022

EveryDayData
Contributor

Any update, Kaniz?

Hi @Shikher Singh​ ,

I'm following up with my team for your query.

I'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience😊 .

EveryDayData
Contributor

Any update, Kaniz??

Hi @Shikher Singh​ ,

I've relayed your query to my team.

They’re looking into it.

They'll revert back to you asap.

Thanks for your patience😊 .

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shikher Singh​ ,

Are you able to access this page to watch on demand?

https://databricks.com/dataaisummit/north-america-2021/sessions

yes, i do have previously. I think, my questionw was to have access on paid training session happened may be in 2020, 2019. these are on-demand trainings only. Was checking if those sessions are available somewhere now.

Thank you for the clarification .

I'll revert back to you soon.

Hey @Shikher Singh​,

We're happy to help out. I've contacted someone internally to look into getting this to you. Please understand this may take some time as she is headed out on vacation and may not respond to this while she's out.

Thanks!

Hi @Shikher Singh​!

Happy to share the recordings you're looking for. Would you mind sharing the name of the training courses you're interested in?

Links to past trainings:

Spark + AI Summit 2020

Spark + AI Summit 2019

Thank you!

Thank you so much @Juliet Wu​ .

Thanks Juliet. There are couple of them. I m just putting the list here.

https://databricks.com/dataaisummit/europe-2020/training

Certification Prep: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 

Practical Problem-solving in Retail: Real-time Data Analytics with Apache Spark

MLflow: Managing the Machine Learning Lifecycle

Structured Streaming with Databricks

Building Better Data Pipelines for Apache Spark with Delta Lake

Databricks Administration

Machine Learning in Production: MLflow and Model Deployment.

I do have few more from 2021 but not sure, if it is the right ask. Please let me know which one can be made available.

any update please??

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.