Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks spark certification?

DavidWei
New Contributor II

Hi guys , Is there any way to get 100 showbox% off voucher or a good discount voucher for Databricks spark certification? Currently the certifica speed testtion is very costly (200$). Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ DavidWei! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers on the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will follow up shortly with a response.

spark-user
Contributor

Hi David,

I am not sure about discounts on the certifications, but I do know that Databricks is currently offering self-paced prep classes for these exams for free. I think the offer is until April and only available for college students. You can find the instructions on how to enroll here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_8UnwKhfeZsvHm5yL9-qiS54hn95BYr5/view

Thank you

DavidWei
New Contributor II
Hello , I am down load data centers q2 q3 snappy.parquet file from trainning lessons, It appears unreadable,just like below
[cid:image001.png@01D7C4DA.B459FD30]
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.