cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data AI Summit 2020 Coupon

EveryDayData
Contributor

Hi Team,

Please let me know if email address(dataaisummit@typeaevents.com) is working or not. I have registered for paid training in AI Summit 2020 and received coupon for Databricks spark 3 certification (valid till 2022). I have never checked since i was not ready and now i try to book the exam. I got error that the coupon is used already; however, not used. I am kind of becoming impatient to sit for the exam this week. i have sent email(dataaisummit@typeaevents.com) and have not got any response. Please assist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey Juliet, this is resolved please ignore. many thanks for your support

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ EveryDayData! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

EveryDayData
Contributor

Kaniz, this is really urgent as i am kind of ready to take the exam but the coupon does not allow me. Do you have any other email address to connect with the team.

Hi @Shikher Singh​ ,

My apologies for the delay in response.

My team is checking on the issue with the coupons that you've stated.

They'll respond over here or else I'll get back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience🙂 .

Hi Kaniz, my email address might differ. please let me know if any specific details are required. Please ask your team to email me personally so that i can provide more details in a separate email.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shikher Singh​ , Please drop an email to me at kaniz.fatma@databricks.com with more details.

I'll assist you further.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

training@databricks.com might be a good email to reach out to.

EveryDayData
Contributor

Thanks Jose,

I was contacted by dataaisummit@typeaevents.com and got to know the real issue here. Not sure, if the person replying from dataaisummit@typeaevents.com is responsible for such queries. Now i need to flag this issue to upper management since i m pretty sure that Databricks does not operate in such manner.

I am being asked to present invoice for actual purchase of such voucher and i registered for Peformance tuning session and presented the invoice. The person on behalf of (dataaisummit@typeaevents.com) replied that it is an email error that they sent me a voucher for certification.

I doubt that this is true since i got the same email on my personal id and my company email address. Also, this is not my issue. If there is any issue, training people should fix it.

Can i request for email address for senior people in management to addres such issue as i don't think person(dataaisummit@typeaevents.com) manaing this email id has any idea about what is being asked.

jwu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Shikher Singh​ , I am looking into this further. Can you confirm the email address on this account is the same one used to register for Data+AI Summit?

Hey Juliet, this is resolved please ignore. many thanks for your support

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.