DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my Certificate & Badge

Apache_Spark
New Contributor III

Have took my Spark 3.0 Associate developer certification via webassessor site and it said Passed but need to wait to get the certificate & badge details from Databricks. Could you guys please look in to this and provide me with the certificate details. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Apache_Spark
New Contributor III

Thank you Piper. I've received my Badge this morning . Appreciate your response.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Leela Nambi​,

My name is Piper and I'm one of the moderators for the community. Congratulations! May I please know when you passed and if you've tried to contact anyone at Databricks directly? If you have, would you share with us who you contacted?

From what I've seen in the past, it can take a couple of weeks before folks receive their badge.

Apache_Spark
New Contributor III

Thank you Piper. I've received my Badge this morning . Appreciate your response.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's wonderful! Congratulations again!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.