Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Model monitoring issues for Databricks Trainied Model and deployed in Sagemaker

Gopi0403
New Contributor III

We have trined the model in Databricks and Deployed in SageMaker. After deployment, We set the baseline for the model and enable model monitoring. 

After enabling the data capture for the SageMaker endpoint, we receive the following error when we do the invocation request.

Latest execution status: Failed

Latest execution result: Error: Encoding mismatch: Encoding is CSV for endpointInput, but Encoding is JSON for endpointOutput. We currently only support the same type of input and output encoding at the moment.

Please Note: We are receiving this error for any model trained in Databricks. Any help / pointers on this issue would be really great.  

Thanks in Advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager
2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ Gopi0403 ! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.