Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Issues with 10.0 runtime

yadsmc
New Contributor II

I was testing my sqls with new 10.0 runtime and found some interesting/weird thing. The same sql with explode function fails for some scenarios in 10.0! Could not figure out yet the reason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Yadhuram MC​  if the issue persists, please email me at bilal dot aslam at databricks dot com. I would like to get to the root of this issue. It

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

yadsmc
New Contributor II

Update:

After some trail and errors, found that pos_explode works better in these scenarios. I feel like there is some parsing issue. Not sure though

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @Yadhuram MC​. My name is Piper and I'm a community moderator for Databricks. It's nice to meet you and thank you for your question. Let us see what the community has to say, otherwise, we will get back.

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Yadhuram MC​  if the issue persists, please email me at bilal dot aslam at databricks dot com. I would like to get to the root of this issue. It

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.