Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terraform - Databricks CI/CD pipeline

Rithwik_Malla_2
New Contributor

Can anyone help me in configuring the CI/CD for a ADB terraform code .The problem I am facing authentication something went wrong in there . Can anyone help me on this .Pipeline implementation in Azure DevOps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ravi
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Rithwik Aditya Manoj Malla​ , as requested by @Prabakar Ammeappin​ earlier could you please share the code block and the error details. Also, you can refer to the below doc to authenticate ADB from TF code.

https://registry.terraform.io/providers/databrickslabs/databricks/latest/docs#authenticating-with-ho...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ Rithwik Malla 20! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Rithwik Aditya Manoj Malla​ could you please share the code and the error that you are facing?

jose_gonzalez

Hi @Rithwik Aditya Manoj Malla​ ,

Are you still having this issue? If you do, can you reply to @Prabakar Ammeappin​ 's question and share more details on the error code you are getting?

Ravi
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Rithwik Aditya Manoj Malla​ , as requested by @Prabakar Ammeappin​ earlier could you please share the code block and the error details. Also, you can refer to the below doc to authenticate ADB from TF code.

https://registry.terraform.io/providers/databrickslabs/databricks/latest/docs#authenticating-with-ho...

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.