cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Get FeatureStore write date

mhansinger
New Contributor II

Hi,

is there a way to get the time stamp of the last update of a feature store table with the feature store client API?

The creation time stamp can be querried as:

feature_store.FeatureStoreClient().get_feature_table(name="my.table").creation_timestamp

However, I haven't found out how to get the time stamp of the table's last update/modification.

Thanks, Maximilian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sean_owen
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

(The question is about querying table metadata, not creating one)

I can confirm that there isn't a way to query this, not that I can see in the current API in 10.2

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ mhansinger! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

sean_owen
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

(The question is about querying table metadata, not creating one)

I can confirm that there isn't a way to query this, not that I can see in the current API in 10.2

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.