Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem faced while trying to Reset my Community Edition Password

sanjoydas6
New Contributor III

I have forgotten my Databricks Community Edition Password and is trying to Reset the same using the Forgot Password link. It is saying that an Email will be sent with the link to reset the password but the Email is not coming. However Databricks mails are whitelisted in my Mail Server and today also I have received Databricks Community mails. Can someone please help in this regard. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanjoy Das​ , We could not find an account associated to your email. Did you pass the correct email or did you delete your account? Can you please create a CE account or pass the correct email address over mail with which you used to browse the CE?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ sanjoydas6, Can you please share your credentials over my email I'd?

I shall help you. Thanks.

sanjoydas6
New Contributor III

Have acted as per your advice. Thanks a lot.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome @Sanjoy Das​ .

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanjoy Das​ , I've filed a support ticket for you. This issue will be resolved soon. Thanks.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

in junk? or something crushed on databricks side

I checked all folders. It is not there.

Also the mails from databricks community are coming fine in my mail box.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanjoy Das​ , Is your issue resolved or have you received the password reset email?

Not Yet,

I still did not receive the Password Reset mail. I tried today also once to generate but did not receive it.

With best regards,

Sanjoy Das (PMP®)

Data Solutions Designer- Data Governance- NTO GOC

Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. | Salarpuria-Sattva Knowledge City | Hyderabad | Telangana - 500 081 (India)

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanjoy Das​ , Are you still facing this issue?

Yes, the problem still exists. I am not receiving any mails with the link to reset my Password. With best regards, Sanjoy Das (PMP®) Data Solutions Designer- Data Governance- NTO GOC Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. | Salarpuria-Sattva Knowledge City | Hyderabad | Telangana - 500 081 (India) Email: sanjoy-1.das@novartis.com | Mobile: +91-7980831639

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanjoy Das​ ,

Thank you for reaching out! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response; it won't happen again.

We had a temporary bug that affected a small number of users; our regrets if you were impacted.

We're still working on it. Some accounts are back to normal. Your account shall resume too. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanjoy Das​ , Just a confirmation. Did you sign up for the Community Edition account as we cannot find your CE account? Looks like you've not created a CE account.

Hi, I signed up from “https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html”. Clicking the Sign Up link from there. If there is any other link for community Edition Sign Up please let me know. With best regards, Sanjoy Das (PMP®) Data Solutions Designer- Data Governance- NTO GOC Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. | Salarpuria-Sattva Knowledge City | Hyderabad | Telangana - 500 081 (India) Email: sanjoy-1.das@novartis.com | Mobile: +91-7980831639

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sanjoy Das​ - Popping in here to let you know that we've escalated the issue to the team.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.