DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apache spark 3.0 certification

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone,I have cleared the Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Scala exam on 21 November 2021.I didnt received the certificate yet .I have been raised a ticket on this but still getting null response. Please let me know whom I have to contact for my concern .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Yes @Kaniz Fatma ,I got the databricks certificate and badge 🥳.Thanks for your quick response & solution

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Piper Wilson​ 

Keerthi
New Contributor III

When I raised a request I got this response - Thanks for contacting the Databricks Training team.  Your request #00123663 has been received.We are looking into your question regarding Looking for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Developer for Scala certificate and will have an update for you shortly.

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​  @Piper Wilson​ ,please help me out asap.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KEERTHI PRIYAN JAGARAPU​ , I've informed the concerned team for helping you out. Thank you for your patience.

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Thank you !!

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Thank You so much @Kaniz Fatma​  & Team ,my issue has been resolved .Finally I got my databricks certificate

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KEERTHI PRIYAN JAGARAPU​ , Congratulations !!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KEERTHI PRIYAN JAGARAPU​ , The issue has been resolved. You must have received the certificate and badge by now. Please confirm the same. Thanks.

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Yes @Kaniz Fatma ,I got the databricks certificate and badge 🥳.Thanks for your quick response & solution

Congrats @KEERTHI PRIYAN JAGARAPU​ !!!

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ /Team - I took my Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Scala on Dec-29-2021. I have not got my certification yet, can you please check on this once? I got a PASS email from the web assessor after the exam.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldorai​ , Congratulations on passing the exam!

Did you file any support tickets?

You can do the same here- https://help.databricks.com/s/login/?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2Fsubmitrequest

Once submitted, please provide the ticket number with any other important details. I'll help you get the certificate as soon as possible. Thanks.

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ 

I am not able to log in to my account to raise a support ticket. I have already reported this login issue in another feed - https://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D53f00001Wvy8aCAB. Please let me know if there are any alternative methods to raise a support ticket.

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​  - I am not able to login to the support page, looks like I don't have access to create a support ticket.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.