Accepted Solutions

mohazzam
Contributor III

Thank u very very very much the problem solved

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

I've just tested and it is working ok for community edition. Also all statuses on https://status.azuredatabricks.net/ are ok.

Maybe just try to reset password.

mohazzam
Contributor III

I tried to reset the password and i got this message

An email will be sent to '***@***.net' with further instructions if you are a valid workspace user.

Note: Email addresses/usernames are case-sensitive.

mohazzam
Contributor III

Any help @Kaniz Fatma​ 

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Mohamed Azzam​ 

1. How are you trying to login? SSO or direct login?
  2. Contact your workspace admin to reset your password from the admin console.
  3. Before this please verify if you are using the correct case for your password. As the error message clearly says "Invalid email address or password", you might be either using an old password or missing any character or case mismatch.

I could see you have raised a support ticket with Databricks support for this login issue. If none of these steps help resolve the issue. Please gather the SAML logs and provide your workspace id on the case, so it would be addressed once it is assigned to a support engineer.

First I'm trying to login direct login and also when I click on forget password it show me this message

"""

An email will be sent to '***@***.net' with further instructions if you are a valid workspace user.

Note: Email addresses/usernames are case-sensitive.

"""

​Second I use the correct email and password I'm sure from that.

Lastly I thought that because it is free so u delete my account but I created an account with standard plan I found they are not the same

Please I need immediately support

I need my notebook

mohazzam
Contributor III

In the below images this is what i get when try to login or reset password

Sign-in 2Sign-In 1 

mohazzam
Contributor III

Why there is no real help until now ??????????????????????

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Mohamed Azzam​ , If you have triggered the forgot password, then you should have received the password reset email. Please check your spam box.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Also, I tried to reset my community edition password and I was able to get the password reset email. If you are not receiving it, I believe your company firewall might be blocking the email from getting delivered. Please check with your networking team as well.

mohazzam
Contributor III

I triggered forget password a lot and I didn't get any email.

I'm not using community Databricks for a company I'm using it for my personal tutorial.

in 20 NOV i received and email from Databricks to reset my password so i don't have any restrictions about emails come from Databricks.

mohazzam
Contributor III

imageThis is the email in 20 NOV to reset my password.

I think they removed my account.

mohazzam
Contributor III

@Prabakar Ammeappin​ @Kaniz Fatma​ 

Any solution or my account and my work have been deleted forever?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mohamed Azzam​ , an issue has been raised for you with the support team. You'll receive the password reset email shortly. Please bear with us. Thanking you for your patience.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.