cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gstreamer installation in databricks

ssm3819
New Contributor III

Hi All,

i am trying to install the Gstreamer using the instructions in the below link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/speech-service/how-to-use-codec-compressed...

but i am getting the below error.

command:

image.pngerror:

image.png 

please let us know how to resolve it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

It is repo error that not found maybe try sudo apt-get update.

If you are successful you will need to add it to init scripts for clusters.

Additionally command on https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/installing/on-linux.html?gi-language=c is a bit longer than on Microsoft page:

apt-get install libgstreamer1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-dev gstreamer1.0-plugins-base gstreamer1.0-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly gstreamer1.0-libav gstreamer1.0-doc gstreamer1.0-tools gstreamer1.0-x gstreamer1.0-alsa gstreamer1.0-gl gstreamer1.0-gtk3 gstreamer1.0-qt5 gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ssm3819! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

It is repo error that not found maybe try sudo apt-get update.

If you are successful you will need to add it to init scripts for clusters.

Additionally command on https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/installing/on-linux.html?gi-language=c is a bit longer than on Microsoft page:

apt-get install libgstreamer1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-dev gstreamer1.0-plugins-base gstreamer1.0-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly gstreamer1.0-libav gstreamer1.0-doc gstreamer1.0-tools gstreamer1.0-x gstreamer1.0-alsa gstreamer1.0-gl gstreamer1.0-gtk3 gstreamer1.0-qt5 gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio

Givens415
New Contributor II

Installing GStreamer. Choose your platform by clicking on the corresponding logo. Subpages: Installing for Android development.

My Balance Now

ssm3819
New Contributor III

Thanks you all.

i have resolved this issue by running the below command.

Update Packages

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade

sudo apt-get build-essential

sudo apt-get pkg-config

sudo apt install libgstreamer1.0-0 \

gstreamer1.0-plugins-base \

gstreamer1.0-plugins-good \

gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad \

gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly

successfully installed Gstreamer in my databricks!!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.