Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive my certificate after passing Associate Dev

Sri_H
New Contributor III

I have completed my Databricks associate developer assessment on 12/05/2021 and received a pass result. 

On 12/08/2021 I have received an email stating my digital badge for this assessment is available. However, I do not see this badge or my completion certificate in my "Databricks Academy" site.

Kindly help check and advise on the next steps.

I have requested support regarding this and below are the ticket details:

Ticket Number: #[00125563

Ticket URL: https://help.databricks.com/s/case/5003f00000GjBe9]

CC: @Kaniz Fatma​ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sri H​ , Your certificate and badge has been issued to you just now. Can you please confirm the same? Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

@Piper Wilson​ @Kaniz Fatma​ please help 🙂

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sri H​ , Thank you for sending the details of your support ticket. I've relayed this information to the concerned team. They'll reach out to you very soon and you shall receive the certificate as well as the badge asap. Thanks.

Sri_H
New Contributor III

Thank You @Hubert Dudek​ , @Kaniz Fatma​  for helping on this.

Sri_H
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , I have still not received the certificate and Badge. Can you please help follow-up once regarding this?

Thank You.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sri H​ , Our concerned team is working on it. You'll receive it soon. Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sri H​ , Your certificate and badge has been issued to you just now. Can you please confirm the same? Thanks.

Sri_H
New Contributor III

Thank You @Kaniz Fatma​  for your help. I have received the certificate and badge.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Sri H​ !

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.