Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my account, please help

KaushalPatidar
New Contributor II

Hi, when I am trying to log into my account, its showing "invalid email address and password". But,I am sure everything is correct. I request @Kaniz Fatma​ , @Harikrishnan Kunhumveettil​ and @Prabakar Ammeappin​ to please look into it and resolve this issue, its urgent. Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kaushal Patidar​ , Can you please email me your confirmed email I'd through which you were accessing the Community edition?

@Kaniz Fatma​ I have mailed you on Linkedin, please check it.

Hi @Kaushal Patidar​ , Thanks for sending.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kaushal Patidar​ , Did you try resetting your password using this Forgot Password link?

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , I have clicked on forgot password for resetting the password but I am not getting any password reset link. I have checked my inbox and also the spam folder.

Is there any other way?

Hi @Kaushal Patidar​ , Our concerned team is working towards resolving it. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks.

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , thank you for co-operating with this issue. But, its not resolved yet.

I need my account as soon as possible, it will be very helpful if you could help me restore it today.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.