DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Community Edition Not able to Login Account

Azam
New Contributor III

I am studying databricks and I have an community edition account since November 19, 2021 and from December 22nd I am not able to login. "Invalid email address or password" error is thrown. When forgot password link is clicked no email is sent to registered email id and following error is shown "An email will be sent to 'MyDataCommunitydbc@outlook.com' with further instructions if you are a valid workspace user. " Someone please help.

11 REPLIES 11

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Please send message via https://databricks.com/company/contact after that @Kaniz Fatma​ / @Piper Wilson​ can help to prioritize issue

Azam
New Contributor III

Thanks HubertDudek, I have raised the concern via above link shared by you.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Azam Tamboli​ , I've relayed this issue to the concerned team. Please bear with us. For further concerns please mail me over to kaniz.fatma@databricks.com.

JoanMout
New Contributor III

I have experienced the same issue as the one @Azam Tamboli​ describes above since December 22. @Kaniz Fatma​ I would very much appreciate your help.

Joel
New Contributor II

Dear @Kaniz Fatma​ I have experienced the same issue as the @Azam Tamboli​ describe. I click in botton "Fogot password" but the e-mail is not send. Please, I need your help. Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jose Molina​ and @Joel Junior​, Thank you for reaching out. We're working on it. Please bear with us while we sort this out.

rg
New Contributor II

I'm experiencing a similar issue with my account. Unable to login with "Incorrect USERNAME/PASSWORD" error. When I click on the RESET PASSWORD link I get the message "EMAIL WILL BE SENT WITH PASSWORD RESET LINK" but I never get the email. FYI - I did check the SPAM folder and nothing there either.

InvalidUser404
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ ,

I am experiencing the same issue again and again, please help me with it. I have sent you an email addresing my problem. Thank you.

Hi @Boon Tat Low​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

mary
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ I have a similar issue as it said either the password is wrong or the account is locked because of unusual activity. I did get the reset password link but it is just not working. I have some very important data and code under this account which I need my thesis for school. Hope you can help me solve this issue soon. I will send you an email with the account name as well. Thank you.

sakshiaggwm
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma. I am also facing the similar issue. It is saying ​that either the password is wrong or the account is locked because of unusual activity. Also I am not getting any link to reset my password when i am trying to reset it through forgot password option. Hope you can help me. I have already sent you an email regarding this.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.