Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to publish a notebook in order to share its URL, as a Premium Plan user?

anthony_cros
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm a Premium Plan user and am trying to share a notebook via URL.

The link at https://docs.databricks.com/notebooks/notebooks-manage.html#publish-a-notebook states: "If youโ€™re using Community Edition, you can publish a notebook so that you can share a URL path to the notebook."

When I try to login via the Community Edition portal (https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html) with my Premium Plan credentials, I get "Invalid email address or password".

If instead I try to create a new account, it complains with "We cannot create an account with the email you provided." (presumably because of the Premium Plan account).

Bottom line: I can neither sign-in nor sign-up as a Community Edition user, and therefore cannot share a URL to my notebook (unless it's possible with Premium Plan and simply undocumented).

Thank you in advance,

Anthony

PS: I had to create a different account with a different email address in order to sign-in to this forum, since it itself uses the "Community Edition"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anthony Crosโ€‹ , If you cannot sign in to the Community edition account, please mail your credentials. Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anthony Crosโ€‹ - My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. Welcome and thank you for your question. We will give the members some time to answer your question. If needed, we will circle back around later.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anthony Crosโ€‹ , If you cannot sign in to the Community edition account, please mail your credentials. Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.