Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to login to community.cloud.databricks.com?

kiwi
New Contributor III

Hi There, I have registered in https://databricks.com/try-databricks and trying to login into community.cloud.databricks.com.

Are these two different? If not how can i login into community.cloud.databricks.com?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dastagiri Vadapalli​ , Once you've registered for the Databricks Community Edition, you must have got the credentials ready with you. I've shared the screenshot here where you'll find the way to go to the community edition. Please try to log in to the CE via this link. If there's any other issue, please let me know. Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 3.20.44 PM

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dastagiri Vadapalli​ , Once you've registered for the Databricks Community Edition, you must have got the credentials ready with you. I've shared the screenshot here where you'll find the way to go to the community edition. Please try to log in to the CE via this link. If there's any other issue, please let me know. Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 3.20.44 PM

kiwi
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot, it's working now.

Dataviz
New Contributor II

Still having error

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

After filling data in https://databricks.com/try-databricks for first time there are 4 option, big ones AWS, Google, Azure (14 days try) and small link below to use community permanent free version

kiwi
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.