DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate and Badge not received

santoshdvn
New Contributor II

I have cleared my certification exam, Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Scala, on 02 January 2022. I am yet to receive a certificate or badge. Any help is much appreciated. 

I have sent an email to the support team and this is my request #00129178 , I am yet to receive response from support team

Thanks,

Santosh

4 REPLIES 4

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Please forward it to kaniz.fatma@databricks.com

I have sent emails to Kaniz and sent follow up emails , I haven't heard anything from them

Thanks,

Santosh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@santoshdvn​ - Thank you for following up on this issue. The team is working on this, but the solution is taking more time than expected. I imagine waiting must be difficult for you. I do apologize for the time, but I do thank you for your continued patience while the team works on this.

Ankur_K
New Contributor II

@Piper Wilson​  I've the same issue - it has been more than a week since I passed my Data Analyst exam, henceforth, mailed Kaniz. Just hoping to get the resposes. Please advise.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.