cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export SQL Dashboard to html

ob_12
New Contributor II

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to export a sql dashboard to a html. I am aware that I can export it to pdf but I would like to keep my dashboards interactive which isn't possible with the pdf. It is one time analysis therefore I am hesitant to explore other more time-consuming options like connecting to PowerBI or other third-party analytics tools. Many thanks for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

In my opinion it doesn't make sense as it will be just html snapshot so there will be not much interactions.

I think the nicest way is to import your users to Databricks and give them limited rights just to see that dashboard queries and share dashboard with them.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

In my opinion it doesn't make sense as it will be just html snapshot so there will be not much interactions.

I think the nicest way is to import your users to Databricks and give them limited rights just to see that dashboard queries and share dashboard with them.

ob_12
New Contributor II

Thanks for your response. Yeah that is obviously an option. I am aware that dashboards created in the Data Science and Engineering environment can be shared via html, but haven't seen any way to do this using SQL environment. Anyhow thanks for your response.

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Obaidur Rehman​  if you are satisfied with the answer, could you please mark this thread as answered, So, other can find their best answer quickly .

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.