DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign up for databricks community edition

bookaixiang
New Contributor

Hi! I managed to use my mobile device for registration!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @Kai Xiang Boo​! My name is Piper, and I'm one of the moderators here. Would you please contact the sales team here - https://databricks.com/company/contact?

In the past, I have seen intermittent issues with the signup. They'll be able to figure out if there is a bug or if there is something else they need to do.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @Kai Xiang Boo​! My name is Piper, and I'm one of the moderators here. Would you please contact the sales team here - https://databricks.com/company/contact?

In the past, I have seen intermittent issues with the signup. They'll be able to figure out if there is a bug or if there is something else they need to do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kai Xiang Boo​ - I wanted to let you know that the issue with community edition signups has been escalated to the team. I don't have any other information. Thank you for your patience.

sslyle
New Contributor III

Same problem. Get help with this please. I've already used the "contact sales" link & page and have been ignored over a week

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve Lyle​ - Thank you for telling us. I am sorry for the trouble. The team is looking into it. Unfortunately, that's all I know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve Lyle​ - I apologize. I am deleting my response asking you to check out announcement threads. That was for another issue. 😞

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.