Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign up to Databricks community edition - CAPTCHA error

ghiet
New Contributor II

Hello. I cannot sign up to have access to the community edition. I always get an error message "CAPTCHA error... contact our sales team". I do not have this issue if I try to create a trial account for Databricks hosted on AWS. However, I do not have any AWS account and I prefer to use the community edition. I am not using any ad blocker or private mode. I tried to sign up using different web browsers and experienced the same issue. Is it still possible to sign up for your community edition?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

joao_hoffmam
New Contributor III

Hi @Guillaume Hiet​ ,

I was facing the same issue. Try signing up using your mobile phone, it worked for me!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

DataBrick_Learn
New Contributor II

same issue i also facing

Anand190821
New Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue. ​

EveVyVy
New Contributor III

Anyone sovles the problems? I am facing the same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, everyone,

I've sent this issue up the ladder. I have no other information. Thanks in advance for your patience!

sslyle
New Contributor III

_5_months_ago_. Still a problem. Truly embarrassing. I've even used the "Contact Sales" link and page and been ignored over a week.

sslyle
New Contributor III

_5_months_ago_. Still a problem. Truly embarrassing. I've even used the "Contact Sales" link and page and been ignored over a week.

joao_hoffmam
New Contributor III

Hi @Guillaume Hiet​ ,

I was facing the same issue. Try signing up using your mobile phone, it worked for me!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.