Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Courses

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

FYI,

We do not provide certificates anymore (due to the new LMS migration). Only Badges will be issued. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi! Astrid here (I’m on the curriculum team at Databricks). I apologize for this hiccup! We’ve discovered there was an error in the way the certificates were configured. This has since been rectified! and moving forward, certificates will include dates.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

HB
New Contributor III

Thanks @Kaniz Fatma​  for the information! Does that imply that badges will be delayed too because I have been waiting for my badge for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification for almost 2 weeks now. Could you please help. Thank you!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hanan Bentaleb​ , Noted. Shall come up with an update very soon. Thanks.

HB
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​ ! I have received my badge. Thanks for your help!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, Congratulations @Hanan Bentaleb​ .

al_joe
Contributor

The new LMS does seem to allow you to download "Completion Certificate" PDF

Though the dates / formatting is often messed up and the certificate does not look very polished.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Al Jo​ , My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your satisfaction is invaluable to us.

We would like to investigate and provide a solution that works for you.

Your happiness is our priority, and we would love the opportunity to make things right.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Al Jo​ , We investigated the issue. We apologize for the certificates. There was an error in the way the certificates were originally configured which has now been rectified. Moving forward, certificates will include dates.

Wonderful. That's an amazing turnaround time to fix! 🙂

Will check out the PDFs next time. Cheers!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Al Jo​ , Would you like to mark this answer as the best?

Unfortunately .... I just downloaded the Course Completion Certificate for a PSA ILT course I finished yesterday.

The certificate shows date placeholder variable names only

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Al Jo​ , Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention and please let me apologize for the experience. I'll relay this message to the concerned team and shall get you a new certificate. Will that be okay for you?

Hi! Astrid here (I’m on the curriculum team at Databricks). I apologize for this hiccup! We’ve discovered there was an error in the way the certificates were configured. This has since been rectified! and moving forward, certificates will include dates.

jwu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Al Jo​ can you verify the email used to enroll in the ILT session?

LKB
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma Hi

I do have the problem with certificate. Completed test on Jan-27-2023 but till today (Feb-10-2023) did not receive any update on my certificate or badge.

Raised following support requests but none were attended and responded by databricks making me feel awkward.

My organization is chasing for the certification and I'm feeling hopeless.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.