cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still missing Badge for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification

HB
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have taken my exam 2 weeks ago and have passed it but I still did not received my badge. I have contacted the support team twice but still no response.

Could you please help?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hanan Bentaleb​ - My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. I apologize for taking so long to respond to your question.

Please check out these announcements.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hanan Bentaleb​ - My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. I apologize for taking so long to respond to your question.

Please check out these announcements.

HB
New Contributor III

Hello @Piper Wilson​ , Thank you for your response. My badge has been delivered. All good! King regards!

ashok_k_gupta12
New Contributor III

It has become a mess now from databricks. there are multiple sites with no integration. I had appeared in exam 7 days back and no communication or certification yet.

Crated support ticket but no proper response.

ashok_k_gupta12
New Contributor III

Databricks should fix the certification platform ASAP, currently a user needs to login to multiple different sites to get a certification.

Each site has its own login that makes it very difficult to remember. There is not integration or synergy among them.

If you register for exam you do not get any confirmation or alert notification before or after the exam.

appeared for exam however there were no certificate issued. when raised ticket in exam site, they said databricks need to address it.

when created ticket in databricks training site, they said certificates are managed be credential site.

Databricks Academy:

https://www.databricks.com/learn/training/login

Certification/accreditions: 

credentials.databricks.com

Exam Site: 

https://www.webassessor.com/databricks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.