DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification test sign ups have dissappeared

sslyle
New Contributor III

With this latest web site update, refactor, release these sites, while looking nice, have really table and nose dive into terrible.

The pages for signing up for certification test seems to have entirely disappeared.

Where are the sign up?

The `learn/training/home` page says ' Log in to the Academy to view the list of available certifications' just like it used to before these updates. That takes you to `customer-academy.databricks.....` where there is no longer and references to certifications at all any more.

I hope whomever is responsible for these constant and persistent fails of design and the like is looking for a new job because they certainly do deserve to not be allowed to touch a keyboard.

But then I recognize that some people actually do believe that fashion if more important that function.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , We investigated the issue.

The certification registration pages are in the Recorded ILTs and Certifications catalogue.

imageThe ones that say "Certification Exam Info" are what they can click on to find out more. When they click on each one, they will see this page, where they can register.

image (1) 

Please feel free to reach out in case of any more questions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your satisfaction is invaluable to us.

We would like to investigate and provide a solution that works for you.

Your happiness is our priority, and we would love the opportunity to make things right.

sslyle
New Contributor III

And this mechanical platitude of a response does that how?​

Because it certainly doesn't help to instill trust or even believability.​

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , As I said we would like to investigate and provide a solution that works for you.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , We investigated the issue.

The certification registration pages are in the Recorded ILTs and Certifications catalogue.

imageThe ones that say "Certification Exam Info" are what they can click on to find out more. When they click on each one, they will see this page, where they can register.

image (1) 

Please feel free to reach out in case of any more questions.

sslyle
New Contributor III

However that got fixed. Thank you. I'm able to confirm that I can find only the one these I'm interested in AND that the link the "course" contains are working again.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , Thank you for your confirmation. Would you like to mark my answer as the best as it may help others in finding the answer to any similar question quickly?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.