Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do Developer Foundation Capstone. Where should I get/put "Registration ID"?

al_joe
Contributor

I am trying to do the "Developer Foundations Capstone".

The first step as per video asks us to get the "Registration ID" from LMS email and plug it into the Notebook once you import the DBC.

Two problems --

#1 - I cannot locate any Registration ID at all in the new LMS / Email.

#2 - The current version of the notebook "Exercise 01 - Overview and Install" does NOT have any placeholder to fill in the Registration ID.

Appreciate any help in overcoming this and proceeding with Capstone completion and submission

PS: Here is the latest DBC for this course --

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Al Jo​ , I've informed the concerned team to take any action on the mentioned observation. I'm sure they'll hop in here anytime soon to fix your problem.

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our new LMS. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Databricks to further develop our products and services.

We’re very grateful for customers like you. In case you have other feedback for us, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you again!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Al Jo​ , I've informed the concerned team to take any action on the mentioned observation. I'm sure they'll hop in here anytime soon to fix your problem.

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our new LMS. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Databricks to further develop our products and services.

We’re very grateful for customers like you. In case you have other feedback for us, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you again!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.