Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining multiple Academy profiles

sslyle
New Contributor III

I have this profile @gmail.com; my personal professional profile.

I also have a @mycompany.com profile.

How do I combine both so I can leave my current job for a better life without losing the accolades I'm accumulated under my @mycompany.com login given that there are 10-to-1 courses between the customer login and the public login?

What was someone thinking profiles mean when they designed this system trapping users into never getting something better than what they current have?

Heaven forbid we could expect thoughtful design.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Confirmed: an email has been sent to you @Steve Lyle​ from the Databricks Training team regarding this request. Let me know if you have any trouble - they should be able to combine your accounts 🤞🏻!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , I apologize for the issue which you're facing.

Can you please elaborate on the problem?

sslyle
New Contributor III

What are your questions?

I'm uncertain what isn't understood.

Did you understand that I have two profiles, one personal, one of me under my employer?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , yes. I understood that you've got two profiles:-

sslyle
New Contributor III

Then, again, I ask what are your questions?

What are you not understanding about my original post?​ 

sslyle
New Contributor III

I received an email asking me if I got an answer to this question.

I log in and it's really asking me to select the best answer.

I want to be clear no one has done anything to truly answer this question​

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve Lyle​ I have just sent you a private message so I can collect your email addresses and pass them along to the team that can help with your request.

I am so sorry that this took so long to sort out! Thank you for your patience. I look forward to your reply to my message so we can get you all sorted! Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Confirmed: an email has been sent to you @Steve Lyle​ from the Databricks Training team regarding this request. Let me know if you have any trouble - they should be able to combine your accounts 🤞🏻!

sslyle
New Contributor III

Thanks for the follow up. I did noticed that this exercise invalidated my Community password.

Should it have?

Also, in Academy, my certifications and accolades seem to have evaporated. Should that have?

Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , I am so sorry about it. Let me get back to you soon.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ ,

Thanks so much for reaching out to Databricks Support! Please note that all Databricks Academy credentials (accreditations and certifications) are now stored in credentials.databricks.com and no longer in Databricks Academy. 

We have moved to a digital certificate and badging system, which is more secure and allows for digital verification.To access your credentials, please go to credentials.databricks.com and in the upper right hand corner, click on Sign In.

On the Sign In page, you can either provide your email and password if you have an Accredible account (we use Accredible to store your credentials), or, you can retrieve your credentials without a password.

Note: To view certification exam credentials, please provide the email address (via email ) you used when you registered for the exam with Kryterion on webassessor.com/databricks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve Lyle​ , Were you able to see your academy certifications and accolades ?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.