Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks community edition - unable to complete Sign up

Ron
New Contributor III

I am trying to setup a community edition account and did the following,

a. community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html

b. Sign up by providing the information (email was personal email though - and it accepted)

c. email verification step - Email received , clicked on the link , redirected to password reset page.

d. Password set and click on 'Reset Password' button -> Page redirects to login page but then nothing. It doesn't login. 

Used multiple emails and tried from different devices, but outcome is the same. Any thoughts on where I am going wrong??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ron
New Contributor III

@Piper Wilson​  , Thank you for your response. The issue got resolved after 3 days on its own. Now am able to login to my account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ron
New Contributor III

To add to my observation above,

After the password reset, from the login page, if I provide an incorrect password, it throws proper error message. However, if the correct password is provided, then the login page just refreshes and no error message is displayed, and not taking me to the home page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rony Varghese Thekkan Vazhakkala​ - My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. Thank you for coming to us with this problem. Unfortunately, this has been an issue that the team hasn't been able to fix yet. 😞 However, one member has found a workaround. Please try signing up on your mobile device. That seems to bypass the problem.

Let us know how that turns out. 🙂

Ron
New Contributor III

@Piper Wilson​  , Thank you for your response. The issue got resolved after 3 days on its own. Now am able to login to my account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rony Varghese Thekkan Vazhakkala​ - That's great to hear! Thank you for letting us know. 🙂

Saurav_1996
New Contributor II

I am facing the issue since a loing time can you help me @Piper Wilson​ 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.