Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login Databricks Community Edition with new account

Henry
New Contributor II

It seems it is not allowing me to log into databricks community edition. I have recently created a new account and had the account verified. However, whenever I try to log in, I am redirected to the same page without throwing any errors. When I do enter something wrong, it will throw the error of wrong acc/pass. I have tried resetting my password but that still does not work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Henry Xiang​ , Can you please share the necessary details on databricks-community@databricks.com with all the relevant screenshots?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Henry Xiang​! - My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this problem. Unfortunately, this has been an issue that the team hasn't been able to fix yet. 😞 However, one member has found a workaround. Please try signing up on your mobile device. That seems to bypass the problem.

Let us know how that turns out. 🙂

Henry
New Contributor II

Hi @Piper Wilson​ , unfortunately the problem still persists with signing up via mobile.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Henry Xiang​ , Can you please share the necessary details on databricks-community@databricks.com with all the relevant screenshots?

hi @Henry Xiang​ ,

Just a friendly follow-up. Are you still having issues when trying to login into your community account? or you are able to login fine?

Please let us know.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Henry Xiang​ , Are you good with your account or do you need any help?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.