cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update NumPy from 1.18 to 1.21

KC_1205
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I am planning to update the DB to 9.1 LTS from 7.3 LTS, corresponding NumPy version will be 1.19 and later would like to update 1.21 in the notebooks. At cluster I have Spark version related to the 9.1 LTS which will support 1.19 and notebook will be 1.21. One should expect any compatibility or any other unknown issues? any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

Kiran C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kiran Chalasani​ , This guide helps you migrate your Azure Databricks workloads to Databricks Runtime 9.1 LTS, powered by Apache Spark™ 3.1.2.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kiran Chalasani​ , This guide helps you migrate your Azure Databricks workloads to Databricks Runtime 9.1 LTS, powered by Apache Spark™ 3.1.2.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kiran Chalasani​ , We haven't heard from you since my last response, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Also, please don't forget to click on"the "Select As"Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.