Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deploy mlflow models to sagemaker endpoints where sagemaker refers the private docker registry?

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

Is it possible to deploy the mlflow model to a sagemaker endpoint where the image URL is not referring to an image in ECR but the image is actually present in a private docker registry?

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , Can you pull the image from the private docker registry using kubernetes?

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ : Yes. Even when I am deploying the model using sagemaker studio, I am able to pull the image from private docker registry because the VPC settings for image and containers is allowed via Sagemaker API. But I can't see the same options available for mlflow-sagemaker API. The only option is VPC settings for the region where model need to be deployed, but in the end it needs the access to ECR repo of the same region.

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , Did @Atanu Sarkar​ 's response help answer your question?

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ : Unfortunately No. The above implementation always assumes that image is hosted in ECR repository.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.