cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Play the BIG DATA GAME | By Firebolt

Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www.firebolt.io/big-data-game

The most fun our Bricksters have had in a while at work is thanks to a little BIG DATA thing called 

The BIG DATA GAME ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

ImageThis game is the cure for the mid-week blues. The Big Data Game is a simple yet awesome online game that boasts a colorful and silly way to celebrate getting big data. You, the Data Engineer, have mario-like tasks that take you through the complicated ways of getting your data represented in a classic video-game style.  

My favorite part was sliding along the Data Pipeline: and actual silver pipe that leads to the next challenge; the Flatten JSON Factory ๐Ÿ˜‚

ImageSo imaginative and funny! Our team loved it! Big thanks to the game creators at Firebolt! Firebolt is a cloud data warehouse - the cloud data warehouse for modern data engineering & dev teams. 

And if you visit their site you can be told a joke by the charming logo/mascot Bolt. 

Thanks Firebolt for making our day! 

Play The Big Data Game and let us know below how far you got, or even if you won! If you find the Databrics 'cameo' screenshot it for us and add it below in the thread! ๐Ÿ„ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Uff that's not the SPAM ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just died, I need to try again.โ€‹Screenshot_20220330-192949

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Uff that's not the SPAM ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just died, I need to try again.โ€‹Screenshot_20220330-192949

Anonymous
Not applicable

HA! I kept 'dying' there too! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Haha !!!

@Lindsay Olsonโ€‹ , @Hubert Dudekโ€‹ !!

I kept dying at the Data Lake House.image 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.