Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report: "Unsubscribed from" emails for deleted jobs have bad templating

mroy
New Contributor III

I guess someone inverted the tokens in the template, because the emails look like this:

Subject: "[user@company.com] Unsubscribed from 'Job'"

Body: "This job has been deleted by dbc-12345678-1234."

But it should look like this instead:

Subject: "[dbc-12345678-1234] Unsubscribed from 'Job'"

Body: "This job has been deleted by user@company.com"

This is causing issues for some filtering we're doing based on the email subject.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

The bug reported has been fixed and merged. It will be deployed in the next release, which is planned for tomorrow in the PST time zone. !!!! Thanks to @Marco Roy​ 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

I also got incorrect mail from Azure. So I will open a ticket in Azure.

@Kaniz Fatma​ can we report it as a bug?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Marco Roy​  and @Hubert Dudek​ , Let me report this. Thank you for flagging it here. You can always open a ticket. Please let me know if you need any help.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Marco Roy​ and @Hubert Dudek​ , The fix is in progress for the same. Stay tuned for an update.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Thx, I opened a ticket for Azure Support, and today got a response that it was classified as a bug.

Yes @Hubert Dudek​ , We have an ES ticket opened for the same. It looks like this post has already got its answer. Would you like to mark an answer as the best and resolve this thread?

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

The bug reported has been fixed and merged. It will be deployed in the next release, which is planned for tomorrow in the PST time zone. !!!! Thanks to @Marco Roy​ 🙂

Awesome!

Thanks for the update @Hubert Dudek​ !

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.