Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the bills from Databricks arrive?

kenldk
New Contributor III

I am using Databricks for the first time and after 3 months I didn't see a single bill from Databricks. However, the accumulated usage has reached $180. Currently my workspace status is still running. Do I need to terminate my workspace to get billed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kenldk
New Contributor III

Hi, I did receive a bill for April's usage but still no bill for March's usage. I am now contacting the Revenue Operations team through billing@databricks.com and they are trying to investigate the issue.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ken Lei​ ! Someone is going to reach out privately so we can talk "account ownership" without exposing any of your private info. Hang tight!

kenldk
New Contributor III

Much appreciated, thank you!

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

@Ken Lei​ , Additionally, in the case of Azure bill is added to the Microsoft invoice.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ken Lei​ , Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help, or @Hubert Dudek (Customer)​ 's response help you to find the solution? Please let us know.

kenldk
New Contributor III

Hi, I did receive a bill for April's usage but still no bill for March's usage. I am now contacting the Revenue Operations team through billing@databricks.com and they are trying to investigate the issue.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ken Lei​ , Thank you for the update. Please let us know once it's resolved.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ken Lei​, Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help? Please let us know.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.