Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I have created one databricks account using my organisation email Id, i need to delete that account. Any one please help me how can we do that

Ancil
Contributor II

I have created one databricks account using my organisation emailID, i need to delete that account. Any please help me how can we do that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P Aโ€‹ , Login into your Databricks Community Edition and then select "Managed Account."

See https://docs.databricks.com/administration-guide/account-settings/account-console.html, and a "Delete Account" will be available on the admin screen.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P Aโ€‹ , Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Ancil
Contributor II
Thanks you

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P Aโ€‹ , You can reach out to the admin of your workspace in order to delete your account.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P Aโ€‹ , Login into your Databricks Community Edition and then select "Managed Account."

See https://docs.databricks.com/administration-guide/account-settings/account-console.html, and a "Delete Account" will be available on the admin screen.

Anjali_Kumari
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ 

I am also facing same issue. I mistakenly created databricks account using my organisation email Id, I need to delete that account.

As the steps you mentioned , I tried going to managed Accounts , it lands me to accounts.cloud.databricks.com/workspaces, there I can't find any "Delete Account" option.

Can you please help on what to be done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there @Ancil P Aโ€‹ 

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue or do you need more help? We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Ya itโ€™s ok now

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P Aโ€‹, I'm glad to know that you found a solution. Would you mind selecting the best answer for us?

Haekyung
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ , I'm having a similar problem to this thread.

I created my academy account in partner-academy with my company email, then I realized I can't create account with same email in customer-academy which is correct place I should have created. Can you also switch my account from partner to customer ? I also submitted my question via 'Help' form in databricks, but It would be great if someone in databrics can help this as soon as possible.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.