Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit the cluster created by mlflow model serving

ravi121
New Contributor III

I'm trying to deploy a ml model into production using mlflow. while in that process, I have registered the model to mlflow models. After that it created the cluster but then it was in pending state forever. when I checked the model events, I see a problem with https proxy, we have global init scripts which contain proxy information.

but databricks mentioned that global init scripts are not run on model serving created clusters.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 5.49.53 PM 

Ref: https://docs.databricks.com/applications/mlflow/model-serving.html

so the only way for us to edit the cluster and add them but in that process we are getting an error "error: Cannot edit cluster created by ModelServing".

In the "Model Events page", I see the following logs,

[Errno 101] Network is unreachable',)': /simple/mlflow/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f258247f710>: Failed to establish a new connection:

can anyone help us what is the solution to this ?

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ravi g​, I found this S.0 thread with an explanation. Please let us know if this helps.

ravi121
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ did you attach any link here?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ravi g​, Yes, I did.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.