Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terraform import multiple notebook copy from repo's?

as999
New Contributor III

From below article, i am able to copy only single notebook to dbrick workspace and it's not supporting to copy the multiple notebook using asterisks i.e * and also under resource databrick_notebook, for_each statement is not recognizing

databricks_notebook | Resources | databrickslabs/databricks | Terraform Registry

pls advise the piece of code for copying multiple notebooks' from repo using Terraform.

4 REPLIES 4

as999
New Contributor III

Any advise pls?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @as999​ , In the case "under resource databrick_notebook, for_each statement is not recognizing," can you please share the error stack?

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @as999​ is there any error you are getting or it's just simply not copying multiple notebook, can you please share your code too so that I can take a look.

Thanks.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @as999​ ​, We haven’t heard from you on the last response from @Atanu Sarkar​ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.