cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks SQL connector for NodeJS

smbose
New Contributor II

Hi,

Can we use NodeJS code run SQL on Databricks cluster similar to. I have found a similar example with Python https://pypi.org/project/databricks-sql-connector. Can same be done by using JavaScript / NodeJS ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Subhramalya Bose​ , In this quickstart, you connect to an Azure Database for MySQL by using Node.js. You then use SQL statements to query, insert, update and delete data in the database from Mac, Ubuntu Linux, and Windows platforms.

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Subhramalya Bose​ I think this has some details if I understand your query correctly. https://www.cdata.com/kb/tech/databricks-odbc-mysql-nodejs.rst Please let me know if this helps.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Subhramalya Bose​ ​, We haven’t heard from you on the last responses, and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

smbose
New Contributor II

Hi @Atanu Sarkar​ @Kaniz Fatma​ 

Sorry for delayed response and thanks for the way out you have mentioned. I am going to try these options and will let you know the outcome asap.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there @Subhramalya Bose​ 

Hope all is well!

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? It would be really helpful for the other members too.

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.