Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login anymore: Invalid email address or password

robbie1
New Contributor

Since last Friday i cannot access databricks community any more, which is kinda annoying since my Bachelors dissertation is due in a couple of weeks. I always get the message: "Invalid email address or password Note: Emails/usernames are case-sensitive".

Any new account i make is also blocked within the hour. I was only using databricks to save the metrics and parameters of my ml experiments. The password reset function does not send an email(no it is not in spam).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @robrecht ulenaers​ , Thank you for reaching out!

Please send the relevant details to community@databricks.com. We'll help you unblock.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @robrecht ulenaers​ , Thank you for reaching out!

Please send the relevant details to community@databricks.com. We'll help you unblock.

nnaincy
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

My community edition databricks cred are locked. I am doing very important project. Please help me resolve the issue 
Please try that it not gets locked in future as well.
Email used for login 
@Kaniz @Sujitha I have sent a email to  community@databricks.com already.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nnaincy , 

Please look at this link related to the Community - Edition, which might solve your problem.

I appreciate your interest in sharing your Community-Edition query with us. However, at this time, we are not entertaining any Community-Edition questions. We truly appreciate your understanding and hope you continue engaging with our content and offerings in other ways.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you again for your understanding.

nnaincy
New Contributor III

Sure Thank you

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.