TypeError: 'JavaPackage' object is not callable

chandan_a_v
Valued Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

chandan_a_v
Valued Contributor

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ ,

Sorry for the late response, Installing deequ-2.0.1-spark-3.2 on cluster solves the issue.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

@Chandan Angadi​, which library are you using? Are you installing using the libraries tab or are you using an init script to install the library. Is this happening always or intermittent?

Hi @Prabakar Ammeappin​ ,

I am using set of libraries, which I am installing under a notebook. Not in the cluster config.

python>=3.7,<3.8

findspark=1.3.0

openpyxl=3.0.7

pyarrow=0.14.0

smart_open=5.2.1

xlrd=2.0.1

conda-pack=0.6.0

tqdm=4.62.2

tsfresh=0.17.0

scikit-learn=0.24.2

pip=21.2.4

git=2.33.0

pandas=1.2.5

fsspec=2021.7.0

mlflow==1.20.1

pydeequ==0.1.5

s3fs==2021.8.0

botocore==1.20.106

boto3==1.17.106

pyspark==2.4.7

torch-tb-profiler==0.4.0

pytorch-forecasting==0.9.2

pytorch-lightning==1.4.5

tensorboard==2.8.0

ipyaggrid==0.2.1

jupyter-contrib-nbextensions==0.5.1

fastparquet==0.7.1

plotnine==0.8.0

tslearn==0.5.2

fastdtw==0.3.4

dtaidistance==2.3.2

catboost==1.0.3

shap==0.40.0

k-means-constrained==0.6.0

pdf2image==1.16.0

kaleido==0.2.1

pickle5==0.0.12

Thanks,

Chandan

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

By any chance, was the cluster restarted after installing the libraries or was it detached and reattached from/to the notebook? Notebook-scoped libraries do not persist across sessions. You must reinstall notebook-scoped libraries at the beginning of each session, or whenever the notebook is detached from a cluster.

HI @Prabakar Ammeappin​ ,

Yes, I agree notebook scoped lib do not persist across sessions. I am installing the required lib in the first cell of the notebook and afterward rest of the code will be executed. The notebook is not detached from the cluster.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

We need to debug the logs to understand this further. Is it possible for you to export and share a notebook with minimal repro steps? It will help us to reproduce this in-house and check the logs. Or If you have a support contract, it would be better to raise a support ticket.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chandan Angadi​ , We haven’t heard from you on the last response from @Prabakar Ammeappin​ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. If you have any solution, please do share that with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

chandan_a_v
Valued Contributor

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ ,

Sorry for the late response, Installing deequ-2.0.1-spark-3.2 on cluster solves the issue.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chandan Angadi​, I'm glad the issue is resolved. Thank you for selecting the best answer for the community.

The spark version of Jar file must match with Cluster Spark version

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.