cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access multiple .mdb files using Python

Dhara
New Contributor III

Hi,

I wanted to access multiple .mdb access files which are stored in the Azure Data Lake Storage(ADLS) or on Databricks File System using Python.

Can anyone help me on how can I do it? It would be great if you can share some code snippets for the same.

3 REPLIES 3

User16764241763
Honored Contributor

@Dhara Mandal​  Can you please elaborate a bit on the use case and what you have already tried on Databricks?

Holland69
New Contributor II

You can open up one of the MDBs, and import tables into it from all the other MDBs. If there are really a lot of MDBs and it would be impractical to do it by hand, you can write some VBA code to open each MDB in turn and copy over the tables into your destination MDB.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there @Dhara Mandal​ 

Hope everything is going great.

Just wanted to check in to see if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to mark an answer as best or do you need more help? We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.