Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is some issue in Column

sarveshpandey23
New Contributor II

I have loaded the csv file from my local PC to data bricks. Now, when i am trying to query the table over column its throwing error. Note - select * from table_name is working but select column_name from table_name is throwing error.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You only need select Age from Game. You don't have to provide the table.column

sarveshpandey23
New Contributor II

HI Joesphk, when i select on Age (not providing table) then also its throwing same error

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, looking at the error again, is there a space between game and age? So game. age?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sarvesh Pandey​ , We haven’t heard from you on the last response from @Joseph Kambourakis​, and I was checking back to see if you have found a solution. Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.