Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Workspace?

nhgil
New Contributor II

Trying to follow along with the instructions for the 'AWS and Databricks' training yet the documentation gives no indication of how to access the workspace that is ostensibly generated in AWS. I subscribed through the marketplace and cloud formation ran...... now what? Following instructions here: https://databricks.com/p/thank-you/webinar-databricks-on-aws-3-part-training-series-140125 there is no indication of how to actually launch the workspace once subscribed.

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Noah Gilbert​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll check back in with an update.

Vivian_Wilfred
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Noah Gilbert​ , I hope you figured this out. If not, check this document here-

https://docs.databricks.com/getting-started/account-setup.html#set-up-your-databricks-account-and-cr...

Let me know if this helps.

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hey @Noah Gilbert​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

nhgil
New Contributor II

Unfortunately by the time I received a response my trial had long lapsed so I had already unsubscribed in aws.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Noah Gilbert​, We are sorry for the experience.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.