Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no certification number in my Databricks certificate that i had received after passing the Databricks certified Associate Developer -Apache Spark 3.0 certification exam

Sabari
New Contributor III

I enrolled myself for the Databricks Apache spark certification recently and gave a shot at the exam and i did clear it successfully. I have received the certificate in the form of a pdf file along with a URL in which i can see my certificate and badge respectively. In order to Register this external certification in my organization there is a field that asks for the certification number to register it and i dont see any number on the certificate as such. Please let me know how can i vouch for certification number corresponding to my certificate ?

9 REPLIES 9

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sabareeswaran Ram Mohan​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll follow up with an update.

Sabari
New Contributor III

Sure. Please let me know.

This is my Email id: [Redacted], which I used for registering for the certification.

here is the link to the URL : [Redacted]

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sabareeswaran Ram Mohan​, We're working on it. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks!

Sabari
New Contributor III

Hi Team

Am still waiting for your response as to why there isn't a certification number in my Databricks Apache spark certificate which i had received recently after clearing the corresponding certification exam. Please revert back.

This is my Email id : [Redacted] that i used for registering for the certification

here is the link to the URL which has the certificate: [Redacted]

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sabareeswaran Ram Mohan​,

Thank you for reaching out! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response; it won't happen again.

We're working on it and shall get back to you soon.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sabareeswaran Ram Mohan​, The certificate doesn't have numbers on them, but you can use your credential license ID that is unique to you. Thanks.

Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Sabari
New Contributor III

Thanks for the response. This might sound stupid but am not sure where exactly we should look out for the credential license id ?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sabareeswaran Ram Mohan​, We have dropped an email with your credential I'd. Please confirm the same. Thanks.

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Sabareeswaran Ram Mohan​ 

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue or do you need more help? We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.