cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not yet Received Certification Voucher for Lakehouse Data Engineer Associate

kiran_07
New Contributor II

Hi,

After Attending the requiered training i got this email. However till date i haven't recieved Certification Voucher code. Can anyone help me on this.

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kiran k​, vouchers for this training will be sent to you until the end of this week.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bradley (Customer)​ , We haven't heard from you on my last response, and I was checking back to see if you have received the voucher.

Also, please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

kiran_07
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​  , Sorry for the delayed response. Regarding the certification voucher, i didn't get any so far. Can you please help me with this so that I can plan and schedule for Certification exam.

My email id is: k.kiran0793@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kiran

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kiran k​, Thank you for reaching out. I'll get back to you soon.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kiran k​ , We haven't heard from you on my last response, and I was checking back to see if you have received the certification voucher.

Also, please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.