DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not received

Vicky1310
New Contributor III

I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received my badge yet and the certification seems to be messed up 

21 REPLIES 21

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vigneishwar Sathyanarayanan Natarajan​,

Please note that all Databricks Academy credentials (accreditations and certifications) are now stored in credentials.databricks.com and are no longer in Databricks Academy. 

We have moved to a digital certificate and badging system, which is more secure and allows for digital verification.

To access your credentials, please go to credentials.databricks.com and click on Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.

On the Sign In page, you can either provide your email and password if you have an Accredible account (we use Accredible to store your credentials), or you can retrieve your credentials without a password.

Note: To view certification exam credentials, please provide the email address you used when you registered for the exam with Kryterion on webassessor.com/databricks.

Gaurav_Raj
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , I am also facing the same issue. I qualified for the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation today but I didn't receive the Badges yet. Can you please help me with this, pls

marita
New Contributor II

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​ Excuse me, I have the same issue.. I passed exam but I don't recieved the bagde and I do not received the certificate.

Could you help me please,

Thanks in advance,

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​,

I am facing issue in retrieving credentials for same account, neither the batch is shown for same certificate in https://customer-academy.databricks.com/. My email: prakash.devnani@nucleusteq.com

image.pngPlease help!!!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ and @Vartika Nain​ , Can you please escalate the issue and resolve this at the earliest?

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello - it takes 24 - 48 hours to generate. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Mirza
New Contributor III

Please help, I have completed the lakehouse fundamental tets. I have not received a badge yet

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mirza Zaheer​ , @Ana Buturajac​ and @Gaurav Raj​ , Can you please let us know if your issue is resolved?

Mirza
New Contributor III

No, I have not received any voucher.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​, Can you please check this one?

Gaurav_Raj
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ Hi @Kaniz Fatma(Databricks) I got the Badge ​after around 24 hours of completing it.

Is there any voucher offered after completing this course ?​

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Suteja Kanuri​, would you like to comment on the voucher part?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Gaurav Raj​!

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, No there is no voucher. You can only get a voucher if you attend an event that is holding that promotion to offer one. Thanks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.