Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why set up audit log delivery in databricks GCP fails ?

Tahseen0354
Contributor III

I am trying to set up audit log delivery in google cloud. I have followed this page https://docs.gcp.databricks.com/administration-guide/account-settings-gcp/log-delivery.html and have added log-delivery@databricks-prod-master.iam.gserviceaccount.com as New member of the storage bucket. I have also granted the Service Account the Storage Admin role under Cloud Storage, without specifying an access condition.

Now I am getting the following error:

"The specified account does not have a subscription that allows to create Databricks Premium Tier workspaces. Audit Logs delivery is only supported for Premium Tier workspaces."

All workspaces under my account console are premium. Can anyone help to solve this ?

Best,

Tahseen

5 REPLIES 5

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

I would suggest, contacting your Databricks accounts representative for this. They would be able to check if something went wrong with your workspace subscription.

Hi, I came to know that my databricks account in GCP is standard even though I have premium workspaces created under that account. Is this the reason why I am getting the error ?

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

@Md Tahseen Anamโ€‹ yes thats the reason. The workspace has to be Premium for enabling audit log delivery.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Md Tahseen Anamโ€‹ , We haven't heard from you on the last response from @Prabakar, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Also, please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I replied today on the last response. Looking forward to the reply of my response.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.