cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data+AI Summit 2022 - Voucher Codes for Multiple Certifications Not Received

Vidhyalakshmi_P
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I participated in the Data+AI Summit 2022 in the virtual mode and registered for 3 certifications.

Post completion of the event, I received only one certification voucher code (without mentioning for which certification that this voucher code can be used) and did not receive the voucher codes for the rest of the other 2 certifications.

I've sent multiple emails to dataaisummit@typeaevents.com by attaching the invoice of my purchase, on top of the email in which I received the voucher code for one of the certification. But no response.

Could you please respond and do the needful. This will help me to plan my certification exam accordingly.

Full Name: Vidhyalakshmi Parthasarathy

Invoice #: 52910

Invoice#52910 

Thanks & Regards,

Vidhyalakshmi Parthasarathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vidhyalakshmi_P
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ - Thank you for the updates. The reported issue is resolved and I received an other email from dataaisummit@typeaevents.com that includes all the 3 certification voucher codes as expected. Thank you team for the quicker resolution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

amahanty
New Contributor III

I am also facing same issue. Any update?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vidhyalakshmi Parthasarathy​ and @Anindya Mahanty​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll check back with an update.

Vidhyalakshmi_P
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ - Thank you for the updates. The reported issue is resolved and I received an other email from dataaisummit@typeaevents.com that includes all the 3 certification voucher codes as expected. Thank you team for the quicker resolution.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.