Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data & AI Summit 2022 - Training Videos of paid Instructor led sessions not yet uploaded. @kaniz fatma

RS1
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ I attended the Advanced Machine Learning with Databricks training last week virtually I am still unable to get the day 2 session videos of any of the Instructor led Paid Trainings. They are supposed to be available for replay with in 24 hours but I am not able to access them yet, Please help resolve asap. Eg: Advanced Machine Learning with Databricks — Bundle: Day 2

11 REPLIES 11

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RS c​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RS c​, You'll find them by EOD today. Please LMK when you get them.

RS1
New Contributor III

Thank you Fatma, That's really helpful!

RS1
New Contributor III

Advanced Machine Learning with Databricks — Bundle: Day 2 : The video of the day 2 was uploaded but at least 3 hours of the day2 session(between 11.30 to 3.30) is missing out of the total 6 hours: Parallelizing Grouped Model Training and Inference slides and lab along with first part of horovod case study is totally missing in the vdieo please check and help upload the whole 6 hours.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RS c​, I shall keep you posted.

RS1
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ Thank you but please try help me make sure this is resolved , we only have limited time access so I need these sessions full length videos as promised to be available to us,

RS1
New Contributor III

any update on the this @Kaniz Fatma​ ? please help me find a way to get the whole video of day2 session mentioned above whatever way possible. either re-upload in the portal or just share the full video link here at least from a prior session.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RS c​, I understand how frustrating this must have been for you.

We value our customers’ time, and this should not have happened.

We are prioritizing the issue, and our team is already working actively to help you asap. I'll notify you right away when it's re-uploaded.

RS1
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , they uploaded the full video for Advanced Machine Learning with Databricks course day 2, Thank you for the follow up. but still we have the same issue with Apache Spark Programming with Databricks - Bundle: Day 2 Training . can you please follow up and ask them to upload full video for day 2 for this ILT Training as well. Really appreciate your help on this issue!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RS c​, Thank you for the update. I'm glad you can access the full video of Advanced Machine Learning with Databricks course day 2.

Let me follow up and get back to you on Apache Spark™ Programming with Databricks - Bundle: Day 2 Training.

RS1
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ Also we lost the access to training website now as its been 2 weeks since ourtraining. As this is issue from databricks side, please provide a way to access the day2 ​full video training. Either give us access to training website with our credentials or provide a streaming link separately so that I can access day 2 . Please help!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.