cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollback error - during deploying the workspace through quickstart

Jyo
New Contributor II

These are the steps I followed:

1) Under quickstart-> added workspace name-> selected N-virginia (us-east-1), and quick start

2) next step: except the password, I haven't edited any of the below:

stackname- (default) databricks-workspace-stack

parameters like- account email address, IAM role and S3 bucket conf

3) then I get rollback error

*Note my AWS console region shows N-virginia(us east1), hence I selected that during the quickstart page

Please let me know how to resolve it, is there any role to be added or any change in the parameter to be made

I followed all the steps as per this: https://docs.databricks.com/getting-started/account-setup.html

Attached errors as well

2 REPLIES 2

rams
Contributor

Hi Jyo,

I followed the same "quickstart" approach to configure the databricks with aws account and got the same errors. Please can you tell us how to solve the issue if you have already solved.

Thank you.

Jyo
New Contributor II

Hi Rams

I'm unsure if this will work, but I tried to use my mobile as a device to login, instead of my laptop. It worked 🙂 and once the configuration was complete, I switched back to my laptop and continued to use it.

In the interim, I had raised a support ticket as well.

Hope this helps, thanks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.